Broodstock are the key for any successful fish hatchery.
Maintaining broodstock at good health and optimum nutrition is vital for high-quality eggs and larvae.
Hormone-induced spawning is used in hatcheries where an environment significantly differs from a natural state, such as when inducing spawning out-of-season. Non-acute stress of hatchery environments may result in lower fecundity and larvae quality, higher deformities and lower stress tolerance.
NutraBrood Enhance is a natural combination of herbal extracts that are specifically designed to reduce stress and regulate the hormonal cycle. The formulation includes adaptogenic, hepatoprotective, antioxidant and immunomodulator herbal extracts.
- Stimulates spermatogenesis in male fish and aid gonadal maturation and high egg viability in female fish
- Helps achieve natural viable spawns, especially out-of-season
- Improves egg quality and fecundity
- Aids better hormonal and cellular immune response
- Increases resistance to specific and non specific infections
- Enhances hepato-pancreatic activity and thereby efficient digestion and assimilation of feed nutrients
- Maintains feed intake during inclement weather
- Natural and safe with no side effects for shrimp and fish
- No risk of emergent antibiotic resistance
- No residue and environmentally friendly.
Support broodstock health and enhance gonadal development.
- Environmental and physical stress during and after spawning season
- Non-natural spawning or low egg producing broodstock
- Optimal broodstock maintenance
- Low sperm quality, sperm volume, cell concentration, sperm production and mortality.